The Decartoner can open all carton types including tuck flap, glue flap and FMD tamper evident seals and is suitable for use with any blister types. With speeds of up to 40 cartons per minute, the Stripfoil Decartoner operates by cutting the flaps off the outer packaging before ejecting the blister pack, along with the patient information leaflet, into a bin for recovery, eliminating the need for manual opening with knives.
With a quick setting mechanism, the machine can be easily adjusted from one size to the next. Changing carton size is achieved by simply entering the carton dimensions into the machine which then automatically adjusts both the magazine and recovery system ready for the next product run.
Once removed from the cartons, the medication is ready to be removed from the individual blister packs using the Stripfoil Pharma deblistering machine.
Features and benefits
- AUTOMATIC DECARTONING eliminates need for manual opening with knives
- RECOVERS BLISTERS FROM ALL CARTONS including tuck flap, glue flap and FMD tamper evident seals
- QUICKER THAN MANUAL RECOVERY with a rate of up to 40 cartons per minute
- CONTINUOUS magazine feed
- BLISTER PACKS recovered into bin ready for deblistering
- QUICK CHANGEOVER between products
- AFFORDABLE AND EASY TO USE without the requirement of specialist skills
Tuck flap, glue flap, FMD tamper evident seal
Minimum carton dimensions
40mm (W) x 75mm (D) x 15mm (H)
Maximum carton dimensions
90mm (W) x 150mm (D) x 60mm (H)
Up to 40 cartons per minute
6 bar operating pressure
1003mm (W) x 774mm (D) x 1608mm (H)